THE MINERS’ READING PROGRAM
Read to Achieve is the Sussex County Miners’ incentive-based program that provides teachers a unique way to encourage students in the classroom. Each student receives a Miners bookmark to track the completion of two (2) assignments as determined by their teacher. The students receive a prize each time they complete an assignment, with the grand prize being two (2) FREE tickets to a Miners home game!
• Two FREE tickets to the Miners July 2 or July 12, 2018 home games (tickets will be distributed by your school)
• One FREE Happy Meal at McDonald’s*
• Students will enjoy working hard
• Herbie the Miner and players visit school
• Great rewards for completing each assignment
• Recognition of program completion at a Miners game
*Newton, Byram, Hackettstown, and Franklin, NJ locations only
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS
- Students must register online no later than June 1, 2018—click on button below
- Complete assignments given by teachers
- Attend the Read to Achieve Miners games!