Read to Achieve is the Sussex County Miners’ incentive-based program that provides teachers a unique way to encourage students in the classroom. Each student receives a Miners bookmark to track the completion of two (2) assignments as determined by their teacher. The students receive a prize each time they complete an assignment, with the grand prize being two (2) FREE tickets to a Miners home game!
• Two FREE tickets to the Miners (tickets will be distributed by your school)
• Students will enjoy working hard and being rewarded
• Herbie the Miner and players visit your school
• Great rewards for completing each assignment
• Recognition of program completion at a Miners game