Merchandise and Retail Internships
Type of Position: Internship (multiple positions available)
Commitment: May 2019–August/September 2019
Compensation: 40 hours unpaid, with the opportunity to earn college credit
The Sussex County Miners are looking for Merchandise and Retail Interns for our Miners Company Store to be a part of our Professional Baseball team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the company store manager with the management of all Miners retail activities for selling merchandise, organizing inventory, restocking of apparel and player gear.
• Help record sales analytics and inventory management and analysis.
• Assist with online orders with packaging and processing through shopify.
• Responsible for opening/closing of store, handling and maintaining cash
• Assists fans with needs and requests and advises customers by providing information on products.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the company store manager and general manager.
• Assist with in-game operations and other various aspects of operating our ballpark such as events, high school and college baseball games and tarp pulling.
• College student, college credit will be given
• Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
• Must be able to work all home games for the 2019 season
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Outgoing personality and work ethic
• Able to lift/move up to 30 pounds of merchandise
• Ability to multi task
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess excellent customer service skills
• Comfortable with use of computers and tablets
To apply for this position, please submit resume to: email@example.com.